Hints and tips for you to enjoy more your Yoga Classes
0. Please let us know if you do not want to be hands-on adjusted as this is part of our classes in order to help yoga students to find better alignment, deeper relaxation, increased stability and greater extension.
1. Remember to bring your own yoga mat as it is going to be your sacred place in the room where only you are going to perspire and purify yourself, rest and meditate
2. Always get into the practice hall in bared feet. Leave your shoes, please, outside the room.
3. You would rather pay before the class starts, as soon as you arrive in the room, as the final moments in Yoga should be dedicated for you to feel the results of the practice in yourself or to share with your teacher or colleagues any important experience you had in class. So, please, make sure you paid your class or had your pass signed by your teacher in advance.
4. Remind yourself this a precious time for your health, peace of mind and emotional stability. So as soon as you can, arrive in silence, lay down or sit down in a comfortable position and rest until the moment the class starts.
5. Never forget to sign your presence list as well as always sign up and fill it in your health form. They are necessary tools for you teacher to help you in Yoga
6. In order for you not to loose any of those precious time, try to arrive 10 minutes earlier. So you can speak to your teacher if you need, get changed and pay before the time established for the class to start
7. Avoid practicing Yoga before 1 hour and a half after light meals and 3 hours and a half after heavy meals
8. Wear loose and/or stretching clothes during your practice and remove any metal jewellery during yoga classes
9. Do not expect to accomplish perfectly all the asanas(postures),pranayamas(breathes),Kryias(purifications),Mudras(gestures) etc in the beginning. Our development is free, gradual, progressive but also very effective along the Yoga practice
10. In order for you to develop in Yoga, breath fully and continuously and bring awareness to all you do during the class
11. Try not to miss your classes as each of them is step towards more flexibility, strength, balance and self-knowledge
12. Speak to your teacher about your difficulties whatever they are. Your Yoga teacher keeps himself in constant training and learning and has done a long ago the same path you are doing now. Therefore, all his experience and compassion are available to help you.
13. DharmaYoga offers you opportunities of classes and workshops in Yoga, Meditation and Massage. Always try to take part of them in case you want to get deeper into your spirituality, develop your own practice and more general awareness and consciousness
14. DharmaYoga in also an opportunity for us to make new friends in a genuine atmosphere, called in Yoga : Sangha - the community of practitioners. Be open for that inside or outside the practice room :
15. Finally take care of yourself and the others. As Sri Aurobindo used to say, "All life is Yoga". Because of that we try to extend our awareness to daily life, caring about our diet, sleep, positive behaviour etc